1. Introduction to defensive shooting
2. Basic defensive handgun and shotgun skills
3. Firearms and the law : Possession ,ownership, and the “Use of Deadly Force”
4. Strategies for home safety and responding to violent confrontation
5. Selecting a handgun for self defense
6. Sport shooting activities and training opportunities
The course is designed to teach the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to the safe and efficient use of a handgun for protection of self and family, and to provide information on the law abiding individuals right to self-defense. This is an eight hour course. Includes 1 year membership to NRA. Do you have have a clean background, no history of mental illness, and a desire the learn the art of shooting. Then this is the place for you..